TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Bravo!

They make such a cute couple!

One flaw however.... I've tried to kill the g-man. It's impossible.

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

That poor professor...

I just love how crude it is yet how amazing the animation was.

Awesome voice acting by the way!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Nailed it

This is exactly what I thought all DBZ episodes were like... Yet I look away from them as a kid... Was probably all those flashy colors

Great stuff guys

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

newgroins

is this video promoting the act of tasting afterbirth?

Waaaaaay ahead of you

Guitar Battle Guitar Battle

I liked it

But.... The graphics were terrible and there were all kinds of sound issues... Judging from your other works too, it still looks like you need a little bit more practice with the visuals. I hope to see more of your stuff in the future!

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

I still can't get over the sheer brilliance of this flash...

Bambee Bambee

Sheer Briliance

This was a masterpiece. 3 weeks though? I find that hard to believe :P

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Only one layer?

This was a very mixed colab. My question is, How did you create a mask with only one layer? And symbols on top of symbols... That's layering... Nice try though. Keep at it and goodluck to everyone.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Ach!

As much as I'd love to give you a perfect 10 on this submission... I feel you've stolen the song AND the exact same drawing style as the original artists chose for their own music video.

When I watch this flash I get this 'deja vu' feeling... but not in a good way.. In-fact, after watching this I went back to watch the original video by Sr. and Jr. just to see how clever and creative they are.

What you should do next time is try to find a way to stray from your influences and create something original without directly copying it. Good luck and please don't take this personally. It's just constructive criticism ;)

rtil responds:

this cartoon is a gift to someone and is in no way meant to be a stunningly original and awe-inspiring piece.

please look at my other work before assuming all i do is copy other people's work. in fact, there are only 4 or 5 small pieces of this cartoon i 'copied'. and retro pixel style drawing was not invented by the animators of the original video.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Commercial Awesome

MUSIC!!!!! Had this of had some faint background tune to jam to, this would have been a perfect!

Gave it a 5 anyways ;)